Our Biddeford Campus is open for a limited number of in-person campus visits. Please schedule your visit below or connect directly with your admissions counselor. Walk-ins are accommodated on a space-available basis.
Biddeford Campus Tours
A perfect introduction to UNE, take a student-led walking tour of our beautiful coastal campus. Tours last up to 90 minutes and include academic and athletics facilities, dining and study areas, and an opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor.
Accepted Student Tours
A special visit experience for our incoming class. Get a personal tour of our Biddeford Campus with a current student, safely connect with key members of our community, and gather important information about what's ahead for life as a Nor'easter.
Visiting Campus: Please read our COVID-19 visit policy before scheduling your visit, as well as the State of Maine’s travel and visitor guidelines.
COVID-19 Visit Policy
We have adapted our campus visit experience and are committed to the safety of our visitors, students, faculty, and professional staff. We will continue to follow recommendations by the Maine CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a guest, you have an important role to play in safeguarding the health of our community members.
- We strongly encourage all visitors to be fully vaccinated.
- The University requires the use of face masks at all times (indoors and outdoors) while on campus. Visitors are expected to use hand sanitizers/wash hands and answer the questions below before coming to campus.
Please review the questions below the morning of your visit. If you or any of your guests answer “yes” to any of these questions, we ask that you not come to campus, and instead contact our Office of Undergraduate Admissions to reschedule your visit.
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- A temperature that exceeds 100.4° F when measured with a household thermometer
- New loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you or has anyone in your household been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibited COVID-19 symptoms (listed above) within the last 10 days?
- Have you been in close contact (being within six feet for 15 or more minutes) with anyone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or COVID-19 symptoms within the last 10 days?
We are here to help. Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (207) 602-2847 or email@example.com with any questions.
Virtual Information Sessions
An ideal introduction to UNE, you’ll learn about admission requirements, financial aid, student life, and academics. The virtual sessions include a brief presentation and Q-and-A with a counselor and current student where you can ask questions via live chat.
New Nor'easter Virtual Series
Accepted students can join us live to participate in Q-and-As with current students and learn important next steps information about admissions, financial aid, residential life, orientation, and more.
Connect with your admissions counselor by scheduling a one-on-one meeting via phone or video. Meetings are delivered via Zoom and are scheduled in 30-minute blocks, Monday through Friday 9 a.m.–4 p.m. (ET). To set up a meeting, select the type below and email your requested time.
Virtual College Fairs
UNE is participating in many national college fairs. Join us virtually to learn more and connect with our admissions team.