- David L. Anderson, Ph.D., Chair
- David Barber
- David M. Biondi, D.O. '85, Secretary
- Rita R. Colwell, Ph.D., HON '09
- Mark Doiron
- Diane Collins Field '81 '85
- Grover C. Gilmore, Ph.D.
- Sandi Goolden
- Mary J. Herman
- Jeanette Ives Erickson, RN, DNP, FAAN
- Joseph R. Kenneally '76, D.M.D.
- Melanie Klieber, Student Trustee
- Robert Leonard, D.O. '86
- George M. Locarno '70, L.L.M., C.P.A., J.D.
- Aidan McParland, Student Trustee
- Dan McCormack, MBA, Treasurer
- Kristina Michaud, Student Trustee
- James Norwood, Jr. '66
- Gary Palman, D.O.
- Patricia J. Phillips, D.O. '85
- Gloria A. Pinza, J.D.
- Stephanie Podolski, Student Trustee
- Danielle Ripich, Ph.D., President (ex-officio)
- Richard M. Roderick
- Barbara Ross-Lee, D.O., FACOFP
- Melinda Small, Ph.D.
- Gerald Talbot
- Cynthia J. Milliken Taylor, Vice-Chair
- Laurence Bouchard, D.O.
- Wilma Additon Bradford '39
- Vincent Furey
- Father Clarence LaPlante, O.F.M. '53
- Robert McAfee, M.D.
- Mildred Holbrook O'Day '47
- Widgery Thomas, Jr.
- Harold E. Woodsum, Jr., L.L.B.
- Sandra Featherman
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
This Catalog documents the academic programs, policies, and activities of the University of New England for the 2015-2016 academic year. The information contained herein is accurate as of date of publication April 30, 2015. *Addendum published January 29, 2016.
The University of New England reserves the right in its sole judgment to make changes of any nature in its programs, calendar, or academic schedule whenever it is deemed necessary or desirable, including changes in course content, the rescheduling of classes with or without extending the academic term, canceling of scheduled classes or other academic activities, in any such case giving such notice thereof as is reasonably practicable under the circumstances.
While each student may work closely with an academic advisor, he or she must retain individual responsibility for meeting requirements in this catalog and for being aware of any changes in provisions or requirements.