- David L. Anderson, Ph.D.
- Dan Auger, Student Trustee
- David Barber, Secretary
- Louise Bowditch, JD, MA
- Ralph de Chabert '69, MAT, MHROD, EdD
- Diane Collins Field '81 '85, Treasurer
- Regen Gallagher '95, D.O.'99, MBA
- Brenda Garrand, M.A.
- Grover C. Gilmore, Ph.D.
- Fran Girard
- Mark Haley, J.D.
- Katherine Heer '90, DMD
- James Herbert, Ph.D., President (ex-officio)
- Ashley Idusuyi, Student Trustee
- Mason "Skip" Irving, III, MBA
Joseph R. Kenneally '76, D.M.D.
- Story Landis, Ph.D.
- George M. Locarno '70, LL.M., C.P.A., J.D.
- Gregg Lund, D.O., M.S., FAAP
- Mark Malone, CCIM
- Dan McCormack, MBA, Chair
- Julie Mostov, Ph.D.
- Patricia J. Phillips, D.O. '85
- Gloria A. Pinza, J.D.
- Richard M. Roderick
- Kinna Thakarar, D.O., M.P.H.
- Cheri Walker, CPA
- Vincent Furey
- Father Clarence LaPlante, O.F.M. '53
- Robert McAfee, M.D.
- Mildred Holbrook O'Day '47
- Harold E. Woodsum, Jr., L.L.B.
- Sandra Featherman, Ph.D.
- Danielle N. Ripich, Ph.D.
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
This Catalog documents the academic programs, policies, and activities of the University of New England for the 2020-2021 academic year. The information contained herein is accurate as of date of publication May 1, 2020.
The University of New England reserves the right in its sole judgment to make changes of any nature in its programs, calendar, or academic schedule whenever it is deemed necessary or desirable, including changes in course content, the rescheduling of classes with or without extending the academic term, canceling of scheduled classes or other academic activities, in any such case giving such notice thereof as is reasonably practicable under the circumstances.
While each student may work closely with an academic advisor, he or she must retain individual responsibility for meeting requirements in this catalog and for being aware of any changes in provisions or requirements.