Navigate Student is a mobile tool that helps you from orientation to graduation. The app is designed to help you successfully navigate your entire undergraduate career — it will send you notifications about the steps you need to take to stay on track for timely graduation, and connect you with campus resources to help you succeed both in and out of the classroom.
Get the app
Complete the intake survey
You will want to complete the Intake Survey at the start of each semester or when your interests change. This will help you receive the most important information for you.
Get to know the app
DISCOVER A CLEAR PATH FORWARD
Actionable TO-DO lists are specific to you, so you know when important things are coming up, and what to do about them.
GET REMINDERS AND ALERTS ABOUT IMPORTANT DEADLINES
Receive push notifications to your mobile device when there’s an important deadline in Navigate. From registering for classes to knowing what you need to do to remove a ‘hold’ on your account, alerts help you take action.
SYNC CLASSES AND DATES TO YOUR CALENDAR
Schedule an advising appointment right from the app with the appointment scheduler or view your personalized class schedule each term. Dates, times and appointments can sync directly to your phone’s calendar.
HOW TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS
- Select the Appointments feature from the app or Get Assistance from the desktop site,
- Choose Advising, then the Service Category dropdown menu, then the Type of Service for your appointment
- Choose a Location/Time/Person
- Select an available time from the options listed
- Be sure to click the confirm appointment button. Your appointment will only be scheduled once you click on confirm appointment.