About our Information Technology Services
The Information Technology Services department oversees academic and administrative computing on the UNE campuses. We maintain high-speed wired and wireless internet access across both campuses and printing facilities in our computer labs. From tech support to online learning, ITS is your resource for getting online, keeping your technology up to date, and staying connected with your professors, colleagues, and classmates.
Computer Lab Locations
- Decary 336 - Open with Building Hours
- Jack S. Ketchum Library Lab - Open with Building Hours
- Blewett 15 - Open 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Aplanalp Library Lab - Open 24 hours with UNE ID
- Proctor 103 - Open as needed
- Ketchum Library main floor and lower level
- Ripich Commons second floor
- Decary second floor near the elevator and in the Decary 336 computer lab
- Alfond Forum Breezeway second floor
- Alfond Center for Health Science Foyer second floor
- Alexander Student Lounge
- Proctor Computer lab
- Main floor of Aplanalp library
- Pharmacy building
- Blewett Computer Lab
- Innovation Hall second floor
The IT Purchasing Center offers discounts on Dell and Apple hardware for UNE students, faculty, and professional staff. To shop Dell, visit the Dell University site and create an account using the Student/Staff ID # US60658749. To shop Apple visit the UNE online Apple store.
Visit the Purchasing Center in the IT offices on the second floor of Ginn Hall on the Portland Campus. Call us at (207) 221-4751, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the ITS portal login or call the Help Desk at (207) 602-2487.