Master of Science in Education - Teaching Methodology Concentration
After completing our Post Baccalaureate Teacher Certification program, you have the option of enrolling in our Master of Science in Education (MS.Ed.) degree program with a concentration in Teaching Methodology.
The MS.Ed. in Teaching Methodology is available only to graduates of UNE’s Teacher Certification Program. This is a 30-credit master’s degree program encompassing 15 graduate credits from the Teacher Certification Program (TCP) and an additional 15 credits comprised of the five core courses central to the Master of Science in Education general track. The remaining 15 credits are completed after you receive initial certification, are 100% online, and cover in-depth study in the areas of professional learning communities, differentiation, motivation, and action research.
- Only 15-credit hours are required to complete the 30-credit master’s degree program
- 100% online — no campus visits required
- Learn anytime from any place
- No GRE Required
- Dynamic faculty of practitioners, researchers, and educators
- Regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Successful completion of UNE’s TCP program.
- Employed in an educational setting or ability to access an environment in which you can apply course concepts and strategies.
- Computer with an Internet connection, including the hardware and software requirements.
- Must also possess sufficient computer skills to navigate the Internet as all classes are accessed 100% online.
Apply Now or Request Information
To apply, or for more information, contact our enrollment team at email@example.com or 800-994-2804. You will complete an abbreviated application for enrollment into the MSM Program.