THE UNE ONWARD PLAN
This website section provides University of New England communications related to the COVID-19 pandemic. It includes a listing of all related announcements, and information on UNE’s return to campus plans for the 2020-21 school year. The UNE Onward plan was developed with guidance from leading health experts, including the University’s own scientists and public health professionals.
Spring Return-to-Campus Plan
Please note COVID-19 testing requirements for students returning to campus for spring semester. All undergraduate and graduate students must submit proof of a negative viral COVID-19 test taken within the 72 hours preceding campus arrival. Students will be tested again by Student Health Services (by appointment) upon arrival and are invited to participate in UNE’s ongoing COVID-19 surveillance testing program.
Thank you, students
As the fall semester comes to a close, UNE faculty, professional staff, and administrators offer a heartfelt message of gratitude and admiration to our dedicated students for carrying us through.
- January 21, 2021: Student Surveillance Program Details (PDF)
- January 21, 2021: Announcement of Voluntary Surveillance Testing Program (PDF)
- January 19, 2021: Spring Return to Campus Reminders (PDF)
- July 10, 2020: Announcement of “UNE Onward” Plan for Academic Year 2020-21 (PDF)
- Read the Plan:
- Hybrid (Online/In-Person) Instruction
- Academic Calendar
- Testing Before Spring Term
- Surveillance Testing
- Ongoing Case Reporting
- Stay in Contact: Please check emails to stay up to date. To confirm your contact information, log in to U-Online or complete the Parent and Family Contact Information form.
- Employees: Faculty and professional staff may reference the Employee section for more information.
MAKE THE PROMISE
As Nor’easters, we take seriously our mutual responsibility to protect each other and our UNE community. All community members are asked to make the “UNE Onward Promise,” stating their commitment to health and safety guidelines.
We’re here to help.
For general questions, and to be referred to the relevant University office, email us at email@example.com.