Proposal transmittal form (pink sheet)
For the ability to fill it out and digitally sign the Pink Sheet, you must download it and open it with Adobe Reader or Pro. Do not open these documents in the browser window.
All submissions for external funding must have a Pink Sheet fully signed prior to submission.
The Pink Sheet requires approvals from supervisors of the principal investigator/project director (PI/PD). For all submissions which include faculty or professional staff from a center for excellence or a college separate from that of the PI/PD, an additional Pink Sheet Addendum will be required. This allows other department chairs, directors, and/or deans to sign off on the participation of their faculty/professional staff.
Distribution of Facilities and Administration Recovery Funds
To view the Policy on Distribution of Facilities and Administration Recovery Funds, click on the link below and enter your myUNE user ID and password.
POLICY ON DISTRIBUTION OF FACILITIES AND ADMINISTRATION RECOVERY FUNDS
- Understanding UNE's Student Intellectual Property (IP) Policy (PDF)
- Portable Guide to the Administration of Sponsored Programs at UNE
- Business Office Policy on Post-Award Management
- Policy for Procurement under Federal Awards
- Financial Conflict of Interest Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy (PDF)
- UNE Policy on Research Misconduct
- Policy on Distribution of Facilities and Administration Recovery Funds
- Subrecipient Monitoring Policy
- UNE Research Equipment Transfer Policy
- Application and Award Related Tasks and Responsibilities Matrix
- Staffing Responsibility Chart (PDF) (who does what, and whom should I contact?)