Fall Open Houses
October 23 and October 30, 2021
Join us this October on our beautiful coastal Biddeford Campus for our fall Open House events. We are hosting two dates this year, each offering the same opportunities to learn about academics and student life at UNE, including:
- Academic breakout sessions for each of our majors
- Campus tour with a student ambassador
- Breakout sessions on our admissions process, financial aid, and more
- Lunch on campus
- Check in opens, Alfond Forum
- Welcome, Alfond Forum
- Breakout Session 1
- Academic major or clinical simulation
- Breakout Session 2
- Campus tours or choose a breakout: academic majors, admissions overview, financial aid, clinical simulation
- Breakout Session 3
- Campus tours or choose a breakout: admissions overview, financial aid
- Lunch and campus tours
- Stick around after lunch and cheer on the Nor'easters. Our soccer teams take on Nichols College — women at noon and men at 2:30 pm. Football kicks off at 1 p.m. against Husson University. Admission is free and tickets are required to attend the football game. Sign up for your free tickets.
Check in on both Open House days begins at 8:30 a.m. Parking is available at the Alfond Forum.
Harold Alfond Forum
630 Pool Road, Biddeford, Maine
We have adapted our campus visit experience and are committed to the safety of our visitors, students, faculty, and professional staff. We will continue to follow recommendations by the Maine CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a guest, you have an important role to play in safeguarding the health of our community members.
- We strongly encourage all visitors to be fully vaccinated.
- The University requires visitors to wear masks at all indoor locations on campus.
Please review the questions below the morning of your visit. If you or any of your guests answer “yes” to any of these questions, we ask that you not come to campus, and instead contact our Office of Undergraduate Admissions to reschedule your visit.
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- A temperature that exceeds 100.4° F when measured with a household thermometer
- New loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you or has anyone in your household been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibited COVID-19 symptoms (listed above) within the last 10 days?
- Have you been in close contact (being within six feet for 15 or more minutes) with anyone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or COVID-19 symptoms within the last 10 days?
Cheer on the Nor'easters
On October 23, stick around after lunch and watch our Nor'easters teams in action. Our soccer teams take on Nichols College — women at noon and men at 2:30 p.m. Football kicks off at 1 p.m. against Husson University. Admission is free, and tickets are required to attend the football game. Sign up for your free tickets.