The Danielle N. Ripich Commons is the central meeting space on the UNE Biddeford campus for all students. The Commons provides a variety of spaces for students, faculty, and staff to meet in both academic and social settings. Some spaces in and around the Commons are available to be reserved for events. Please see Commons Usage Policies before requesting an event. A calendar of events will be posted on the video displays in the Commons so you can plan accordingly.
Hours of operation
7 a.m.–11 p.m. Sunday to Saturday
Hours are subject to change
- Large living room with comfortable seating
- Pub with food and drink options
- Game room
- Commuter kitchen/lounge
- Day-use storage lockers
- Study and meeting areas ideal for group projects, meetings, and study sessions (not a quiet study area)
- Quiet Reflection Room
Welcome and Solutions desks
The student building managers can help with:
- Lost and found items
- Student printers
- Event tabling
- Fireplace/fire pit use
- Building safety and security
- Building use and policies
- Building maintenance
- Information screen advertising
Study/meeting rooms in the Commons are first come, first serve. Student clubs and organizations can reserve Commons 227 for meetings by emailing the Welcome and Solutions Desks Manager at email@example.com.
Club/Organization/Department Promotion Table Reservation
If you would like to reserve a table to promote your UNE club/organization/department event in the Commons, complete the Table Reservation form.
All questions concerning the reservation of spaces and tables should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indoor and outdoor spaces
Certain spaces inside and outside of the Danielle Ripich Commons are available for events that meet guidelines set forth in the Commons Usage Policies.
The following indoor spaces can be reserved through UNE Ad Astra Scheduling:
- 103 Commons: The Atrium
- 104 Commons: The Living Room
- 110 Commons: The Game Room
- 203 Commons: The Overlook
- 204 Commons: The Great Room
- 320 Commons: The 3rd Floor Conference Room
The following outdoor spaces can be reserved through UNE Ad Astra Scheduling:
- Amphitheatre Patio (near the Main Entrance)
- Commons Green (lawn in front of the building)
- Commons Riverview Patio (Including Pub Patio and Fire Pit)
- Jordan Point Kiosk
- Riverside Tent and Fire Pit
- Woodland Green and Performance Pavillion (lower level)