About CETL's Resources
Good teaching is grounded in an iterative cycle of design and redesign that keeps your courses fresh and current. Use these eight teaching resources categories to help you with this process.
- Designing your course: Explore tips and tools to write Student Learning Outcomes, match them to assessments, and create your syllabus.
- Creating course materials: Technology and tools to help you present online and in the classroom.
- Utilizing Blackboard: Get started with UNE's LMS using this list of tutorials and links.
- Preparing to teach: Enrich your pedagogical toolbox with these learning principles and techniques.
- Improving your teaching: Gather valuable insight to constantly improve your teaching.
- Engaging your students: Activate your students for better learning outcomes.
- Assessing your students: Implement a balance between formative and summative assessments.
- Lending library: Explore our library of more than 100 books.