Complete Application to Graduate.
- Access U-ONLINE.
- Enter your Nor'easter ID and Password.
- Select the Student Services menu.
- Select the Student Records menu.
- Select the Apply to Graduate – Candidate for Graduation menu.
- In the Curriculum Section, select the curriculum and click Submit. Please review this information carefully. If the curriculum displayed does not correctly reflect your current curriculum, DO NOT PROCEED. Please contact the Registrar’s office to update your record.
- Select the graduation date from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the ceremony attendance option and click Continue.
- Select a diploma name option from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select a diploma address option from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Optionally, edit your diploma address and click Continue.
- Please verify the Graduation Application Summary and click Submit Request.
- Please review the Graduation Application Signature page to review the additional requirements to be accepted as a candidate for graduation.
Pick up your tickets and invitations in Student Affairs.
Tickets and invitations will be distributed through the Student Affairs office on the Biddeford Campus and the Graduate and Professional Student Affairs office on the Portland Campus.
Individual arrangements will be made for students away from campus and online learners.
Check Commencement website often.
Students/families will receive an informational postcard concerning Commencement in late February. Please check the Commencement website frequently for the latest information.
Be sure to print out, complete, and return any necessary forms and RSVP to receptions/events.
Order Commencement regalia.
Undergraduate, Master's, and CAGS regalia will be available in the UNE Bookstore and on the web in early April. Regalia MUST be purchased by the end of April to ensure that students have what they need for the commencement ceremonies.
D.O. students rent their regalia (tam, gown, tassel, and hood) through the COM Office of Recruitment, Student & Alumni Services (207-602-2329 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pharm.D., DMD, DPT, and EdD students rent their regalia through the Office of Graduate & Professional Student Affairs (207-221-4212 or email@example.com).
Plan your visit and make lodging arrangements for guests.
We strongly encourage making early lodging reservations; other events are happening in Portland the same weekend as Commencement.
Check out the information regarding Disability Access if someone in your party needs special accommodations.
Prepare for life beyond UNE.
Contact Career Services for assistance with your job search and save their contact information for any future job searches.
Also, remember that your relationship with UNE doesn't end after Commencement, but merely begins a new stage. Here's how we can all keep in touch.
Attend a student loan exit interview.
- Biddeford Campus Undergraduate Students: Dates and times to be posted soon.
- Dental Hygiene Students: Dates and times to be posted soon.
- Nursing Students: Dates and times to be posted soon
- Graduate Student groups are arranged by each academic department. Further information will be posted as it becomes available.