University Commencement Ceremony Guest Tickets and Invitations
The 188th University Commencement Ceremony for the University of New England is scheduled for Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 10 a.m. at the Cross Insurance Arena, Portland, Maine.
This is a ticketed event for all guests.
Students who have applied to graduate are eligible to receive four (4) University Commencement guest tickets and invitations.
Faculty and students marching in regalia do not need tickets.
Guest Ticket and Invitation Pick-Up
- Students are allowed to give unwanted tickets to other students.
- UNE Nor'easter ID or other form of ID is required for ticket pick-up.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- All guest tickets must be picked up prior to the University Commencement Ceremony. There will be no distribution of guest tickets on Saturday, May 20.
- The selling or buying of University Commencement guest tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Undergraduate students may pick up tickets and invitations on the campus of their program of study beginning at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, March 1.
- Tickets and invitations will be distributed at the Office of Student Affairs (Decary Hall 129) on the Biddeford Campus and the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs (Proctor Hall 2) on the Portland Campus.
- For students who graduated in August or December 2022 or those away from campus, contact the Student Affairs Office for your campus.
Graduate students may pick up tickets and invitations beginning at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, March 1 as follows:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Distributed through the Office of Student Affairs (Decary Hall 129)
- Contact: Email the Division of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Dental Medicine: Distributed through the CDM program office
- Contact: Email Travis Erickson at email@example.com
- College of Professional Studies
- Distributed through the CPS Student Support Team
- Contact: Reach out to your student support specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Distributed through the COM Office of Student and Alumni Services
- Contact: Email Marly Solebello at email@example.com
- Westbrook College of Health Professions
- Distributed through the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs (Proctor Hall 2)
- Contact: Email the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requesting Additional Tickets
The below link to request additional tickets will become available at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 31. Students must complete and submit the form online.
To access the additional ticket request form, log into Google using your UNE email account and password. You may need to log out of your personal Gmail account in Google before logging in with your UNE credentials. If you have difficulty logging in, contact the IT Help Desk at (207) 602-2487 weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. or by calling 1 (877) 518-4673 to resolve the issue.
Additional ticket requests will be granted in the order that the electronic forms are received, as ticket quantities allow, with no student receiving more than four (4) additional tickets.
Students will be notified via email beginning on Wednesday, April 5, if they have received additional tickets as a result of completing the Additional Ticket Request Form. Notification will be ongoing until all available tickets have been dispensed.
Additional guest tickets are not guaranteed.