- Access U-Online.
- Enter your Nor'easter ID and Password.
- Select the Student Services menu.
- Select the Student Records menu.
- Select the Apply to Graduate – Candidate for Graduation menu.
- In the Curriculum Section, select the curriculum and click Submit. Please review this information carefully. If the curriculum displayed does not correctly reflect your current curriculum, do not proceed and contact the Registrar’s office to update your record.
- Select the graduation date from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select the ceremony attendance option and click Continue.
- Select a diploma name option from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Select a diploma address option from the drop-down menu and click Continue.
- Optionally, edit your diploma address and click Continue.
- Please verify the Graduation Application Summary and click Submit Request.
- Please review the Graduation Application Signature page to review the additional requirements to be accepted as a candidate for graduation.
Guest tickets and invitations will be available for pick up beginning Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Individual arrangements will be made for students away from campus and online learners.
Students/families will receive an informational postcard concerning University Commencement in late February. Check the Commencement website frequently for the latest information regarding University Commencement, College Graduation Ceremonies and other important topics.
Undergraduate, master's, and CAGS regalia will be available in the UNE Bookstore and on the web in early April. Regalia must be purchased by the end of April to ensure that students have what they need for the commencement ceremonies.
D.O. students will get their regalia (tam, gown, tassel, and hood) through the COM Office of Recruitment, Student, and Alumni Services (RSAS). Contact RSAS at (207) 602-2329 or email@example.com.
Pharm.D., D.M.D., D.P.T., and Ed.D. students will get regalia through the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs. Contact the office at (207) 221-4212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage making early lodging reservations because other events are happening in Portland the same weekend as Commencement.
Contact Career Services for assistance with your job search and save their contact information for any future job searches.
Also, remember that your relationship with UNE doesn't end after Commencement, but begins a new stage. Here's how we can all keep in touch.
If you have a federal student loan, watch for additional information from your academic program and/or Student Financial Services to attend your required Student Loan Exit Interview. Exit interviews will take place in several formats in late April/May.