The May 16, 2020, University Commencement Ceremony is a ticketed event for all guests.
Students who have applied to graduate are eligible to receive four (4) Commencement guest tickets and invitations.
Faculty and students marching in regalia do not need tickets.
Guest Ticket and Invitation Pick-Up
- Students are allowed to give unwanted tickets to other students.
- UNE Nor'easter ID or other form of ID is required for ticket pick-up.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- All guest tickets must be picked up prior to the University Commencement Ceremony. There will be no distribution of guest tickets on Saturday, May 16.
- The selling or buying of University Commencement guest tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Undergraduate students may pick up tickets and invitations on the campus of their program of study beginning at 12 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3 and continuing through Thursday, April 2.
- Tickets and invitations will be distributed at the Office of Student Affairs (Decary Hall 129) on the Biddeford Campus and the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs (Proctor Hall 2) on the Portland Campus.
- For students who graduated in August or December 2019 or those away from campus, please contact the Student Affairs Office on your campus.
Graduate students may pick up tickets and invitations as follows:
- College of Arts and Sciences: Office of Student Affairs (Decary Hall 129), beginning at 12 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3 and continuing through Thursday, April 2.
- Contact: email@example.com
- College of Dental Medicine: Distributed through the CDM program office.
- Contact: Kayla Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies: Distributed through the College Student Support Team.
- Contact: Please contact your student support specialist or email email@example.com.
- College of Osteopathic Medicine: Tickets will be distributed through the COM Office of Student and Alumni Services.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Pharmacy: Distributed through the Pharmacy program office.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Westbrook College of Health Professions: Distributed through the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs (Proctor Hall 2).
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Ticket Request Procedure
The Request Additional Tickets link below will become available at 6 p.m. on Friday, April 3.
Request Additional Tickets
(To access this form, you must log into Google using your UNE email address and password. You may need to log out of your Gmail account in Google before logging in with your UNE credentials. If you have difficulties logging in, contact the IT Help Desk at (207) 602-2487 weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. or by calling 1-877-518-4673 to resolve the issue.)
Students must complete and submit the form online.
Additional Ticket Requests will be granted in the order that the electronic forms are received, as ticket quantities allow, with no student receiving more than four (4) additional tickets. Students will be notified via email beginning on Monday, April 6, if they have received additional tickets as a result of completing the Additional Ticket Request Form. Notification will be ongoing until all available tickets have been dispensed.
Additional guest tickets are not guaranteed.