Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a new patient appointment, call (207) 221-4747, or complete the form at left to request a call back from our team. This appointment will include a brief evaluation of your oral health care needs and appropriate radiographs (x-rays) if needed. The appointment fee is $85. If you have had x-rays taken within the past three years, please ask your former dental care provider to forward them to us.
New Patients: Call (207) 221-4747 to schedule an appointment, or complete this form and our staff will call you soon.
Please bring the following to your first appointment
- A list of current medications and dosages.
- Photo identification, as well as any dental and/or medical insurance information.
- Payment by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, or debit card.
If You are accepted as a patient
- Treatment will be provided in our modern, state-of-the-art facility that focuses on patient comfort, respect, confidentiality, and excellent patient-centered care.
- Students and faculty will provide you with information regarding treatment options and costs. This treatment plan will be followed throughout your care.
- You will have opportunities to ask questions, be informed, and consent to treatment.
- Because of the faculty/student education process that occurs during your dental care, appointments will be longer than in a traditional private practice setting. As a result, your dental care is offered at a lower fee.
- Depending on your dental care needs, you may be asked to be available for appointments as frequently as once and sometimes twice per week. A typical appointment at the Oral Health Center can last two to three hours.
- Continuity of care and completing your care in a timely manner will be made priorities.
After-Hours Care for Established Patients
After-hours care is available at all times for registered patients of the Oral Health Center. Please call the emergency telephone number provided to you in your welcome packet or printed on your post-operative instructions. Faculty will assist you.