Schedule an Appointment
The Oral Health Center has a very specific new patient process. The first appointment, the screening, will include a brief evaluation of your oral health care needs and appropriate radiographs (x-rays) if needed. The appointment fee is $85. If you have had x-rays taken within the past three years, please ask your former dental care provider to forward them to us.
After you have reviewed our new patient info below, if you would like to schedule an initial screening appointment, call (207) 221-4747, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the screening appointment request form, and a representative will contact you.
Screening Appointment Request Form
Please bring the following to your first appointment
If You are accepted as a patient
- Treatment will be provided in our modern, state-of-the-art facility that focuses on patient comfort, respect, confidentiality, and excellent patient-centered care.
- Students and faculty will provide you with information regarding treatment options and costs. This treatment plan will be followed throughout your care.
- You will have opportunities to ask questions, be informed, and consent to treatment.
- Because of the faculty/student education process that occurs during your dental care, appointments will be longer than in a traditional private practice setting. As a result, your dental care is offered at a lower fee.
- Depending on your dental care needs, you may be asked to be available for appointments as frequently as once and sometimes twice per week. A typical appointment at the Oral Health Center can last two to three hours.
- Continuity of care and completing your care in a timely manner will be made priorities.
After-Hours Care for Established Patients
Once you are an established patient, after-hours care is available at all times. An emergency telephone number is provided to you in your welcome packet and printed on both payment receipts and post-operative instructions. Our faculty is on-call to assist you.