- Where There is No Doctor: A village health care handbook, by David Werner with Carol Thuman and Jane Maxwell
- "Turning the World Upside Down: the search for global health in the 21st century," by Nigel Crisp
Presentations of interest:
- Collins O. Airhihenbuwa, Ph.D., M.P.H. - "Global Health and You: Why Culture Matters"
- Jacqueline Novogratz, CEO of the Acumen Fund
- Chimamanda Adichie, Nigerian Novelist
WOFORO DUA PA A
"When you climb a good tree."
Symbol of support, cooperation and encouragement.
From the expression, "Woforo dua pa a, na yepia wo," meaning, "When you climb a good tree, you are given a push." More metaphorically, it means that when you work for a good cause, you will get support.