If you want to attend a professional or graduate program in medicine, veterinary, dentistry, optometry, etc., the Office of Pre-Health Professions Advising can help. No matter your major, we can help you explore, prepare, and apply for a program in the health professions fields. Visit the Academic Advising Office on the second floor of Ripich Commons to make an appointment.
We can help you:
- Explore different health professions
- Apply for a graduate program
- Register for and apply for admissions tests
- Understand program prerequisites
- Gain health professions experience