|GENERAL SERVICES FEE||$700|
|TOTAL DIRECT COSTS||$44,010|
Students are required to purchase a laptop computer. A one-time technology allowance of $1,500 is included in the first-year cost of attendance.
Books and Supplies
The costs will vary depending on the courses the student is taking. Estimates or books and supplies are as follows: are $850 for Year 1; $1,600 for Year 2; $1,150 for Year 3, and $150 for Year 4.
Indirect costs are included in the student's financial aid budget. These are not direct charges from the university, but allowances that are given to cover expenses the student may have while attending school (the allowances listed below cover the number of months the student is enrolled for each year of the program).
First, Second and Third YEAR
- $12,150 Room and Board
- $3,600 Transportation/Travel costs
- $2,250 Personal/Misc. costs
- $16,200 Room & Board
- $4,800 Transportation/Travel Costs
- $3,000 Personal/Misc. costs
The living expense allowances are based on the following amounts per month, for the months enrolled:
- Room and Board $1,350/month (rent, food, utilities)
- Transportation costs $400/month
- Personal/Misc. costs $250/month