UNE is committed to educating students with a range of tuition support needs. The dedication of generous donors allows UNE to offer robust financial aid packages that are distributed upon enrollment in our nursing programs. Scholarships are made possible in part by individuals and organizations in our community who understand the importance of adequate access to quality healthcare in our region.
- Allan H. Saunders Endowed Scholarship
- Barbara J. Kamm MSW '91 Endowed Scholarship
- Elizabeth Burns Cope '44 Endowed Scholarship
- Joann B. Thomas '81 & '84 BSN Scholarship
- Mabel I. Lalumiere RN Memorial Scholarship
- McCulloch Family Fund Scholarship
- Nathan M. Desjardins Memorial Scholarship Fund
In addition, UNE has individual scholarships for nursing students that have unique criteria and application processes. These include:
- Barbara J. Kamm MSW '91 Ghana Health Immersion Scholarship
- The Helene Fuld Health Trust Scholarship for ABSN students
Check out UNE's Scholarship Search Tool provided by Student Financial Services to explore outside scholarship opportunities.