Explore the experience of our Ghana Immersion through the links below:
- Volunteer Work Abroad by Thomas Harper, M.P.H., CPhT, FCSHP
- Students and faculty return from a learning experience in Africa like no other
- Reflections by Karen Pardue, WCHP Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Read our Ghana Immersion blog
- View a Ghana Immersion Facebook photo album
NEA OPE SE OBEDI HENE
"He who wants to be king. "
Symbol of service and leadership.
From the expression "Nea ope se obedi hene daakye no, firi ase sue som ansa," meaning, "He who wants to be king in the future must first learn to serve."