This website uses cookies to understand how you use the website and to improve your experience. By continuing to use the website, you accept the University of New England’s use of cookies and similar technologies. To learn more about our use of cookies and how to manage your browser cookie settings, please review our Privacy Notice.


Where Do I Start

Continuing Education takes many forms at the University of New England. We offer a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate level college courses, workshops, seminars and distance education classes to meet your educational needs. Please check the information below, and click on the link that will best address your needs.

College of Arts and Sciences
Offering undergraduate and graduate level courses within the College of Arts and Sciences. 

Westbrook College of Health Professions
Offering courses in Dental Hygiene, Nursing, Nurse Anesthesia, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Social Work, Addictions Counseling Certificate, Gerontology Certificate. 

College of Graduate and Professional Studies
Offering online graduate courses in Applied Nutrition, Education, Health Informatics, Public Health, and Social Work. Also offering online post-baccalaureate Science prerequisite courses. Please visit UNE Online for more information.  

College of Osteopathic Medicine
Providing continuing medical education to physicians and health professionals. 

Continuing Professional Education
We offer courses, workshops, conferences and symposia throughout the year to provide clinicians and administrators with timely and critical information in health care and project management. We also offer a Dental Hygienist/Nitrous Oxide certification program. 

Teacher Certification Program
We offer this self-paced program for individuals who hold a baccalaureate degree and are interested in a career in teaching.