A flexible variety of courses

Whether you wish to take courses toward a college degree, for personal enrichment, for teaching credential certification, for exploring degree programs, or for meeting other educational goals, the University of New England welcomes you. We offer daytime, evening, and weekend courses during the fall, spring, and summer semesters, as well as a variety of online courses, allowing you to balance work, family, and other responsibilities.

Please view the UNE Course Offerings for course availability, dates and times.

Contact the Office of the Registrar at (207) 602-2473 or uneregistrar@une.edu for assistance.

What types of courses/programs are available?

We offer courses in a variety of disciplines. Some of these courses are introductory and give you the opportunity to explore a program of study or discipline before making a commitment to apply for admission. If you are working toward teacher certification, exploring a career change, or simply pursuing an area of interest, we will be happy to help you find the courses you need.

What is a non-matriculated student?

If you are a non-matriculated student, it means that you may take credit-bearing courses but that you have not applied for and been formally granted admission to a school or college at either the undergraduate or graduate level. As a non-matriculated student, you may take courses for professional or personal development, to transfer credits to another university or college, or eventually to enter an undergraduate or graduate degree program. You must be matriculated to receive a degree. A maximum of 12 credits earned while a non-matriculated student at the University of New England may be accepted toward a degree at the University.

If you are looking for Professional Development Courses, chose one of the following:

Want to earn your degree online? Check out the online College of Graduate and Professional Studies.