July 20, 2023
January 5, 2024
Accelerated B.S. in Nursing Program
Please note there is a different application process for the Accelerated B.S. in Nursing (A.B.S.N.) program, which is for students who already hold a bachelor's degree. The deadline for the Summer 2023 cohort is April 15, 2023. Apply using the NursingCAS Application
If you have attended a college or university for any period of time, please apply as a transfer student. We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Current semester transcripts may be required, but you do not need to wait for the conclusion of the semester to apply. Transfer students are eligible for both financial aid and merit-based scholarships.
Transfer students should submit the following:
- A Common Application or a UNE Application with the $40 application fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended
If you have completed fewer than 24 credit hours at the college level, please submit an official high school transcript.
- Central Maine Community College
- Great Bay Community College
- Southern Maine Community College
- Washington County Community College
- York County Community College
High School Agreements
- Biddeford High School
- Lincoln Academy
- Maine School of Science and Math
- Thornton Academy
- Kennebunk High School
Contact Undergraduate Admissions
Call us at 1 (800) 477-4863 or email email@example.com.