Medical Forms

Required Medical Forms

Please note that UNE must be in full compliance with state regulations requiring that all students provide document proof of having required immunization protection. If you cannot obtain these documents from your physician, UNE can provide the immunizations for you. If you do not provide proof of immunization or have the immunizations provided by us, you will not be able to move in to one of our residence halls or attend classes at UNE. For assistance with this matter, please feel free to call the Student Health Center in Biddeford at (207) 602-2358.

This website uses cookies to understand how you use the website and to improve your experience. By continuing to use the website, you accept the University of New England’s use of cookies and similar technologies. To learn more about our use of cookies and how to manage your browser cookie settings, please review our Privacy Notice.