Advance the practice of pharmacy through an exemplary, learner-centered pharmacy education built upon interprofessional collaboration, patient care, service, and research.
We will be distinguished by the ability of our students and graduates to provide compassionate, patient-centered care to diverse patient populations through:
- Challenging our students through integrated experiences and interprofessional collaboration
- Creating a bridge among the pharmaceutical, social, and clinical sciences.
- Enabling students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners
- Advocating a holistic approach to personal and public health that respects diverse perspectives.
The School operates by a set of values that emphasizes:
- A learner-centered community
- Professionalism, collegiality, and mutual respect
- Servant leadership
- Diversity and inclusiveness that honors and engages each individual
- Integrity and accountability
- Healthy lifestyle and wellness promotion
- Community engagement and service
- Continual evaluation and improvement through lifelong learning, discovery, and creativity