To provide an exemplary, learner-centered pharmacy education and advance the practice of pharmacy through interprofessional collaboration, research, patient care, and service.
The School of Pharmacy will be nationally and internationally recognized for the ability of our Doctor of Pharmacy students and graduates to provide compassionate, patient-centered care that combines both time-honored and cutting-edge methodology. We will also be known for the leadership of our faculty, students, and alumni in the broad areas that provide the foundations for the field of pharmacy education: the pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences, social sciences, clinical sciences, and interprofessional care.
The School operates by a set of values that emphasize:
- Learner-centered approaches
- Professional and servant leadership
- Diversity and inclusiveness
- Lifelong learning, discovery, and creativity
- Collegiality and mutual respect
- Integrity and accountability
- Continuous quality improvement