WELCOME TO UNE'S REGISTRATION INFORMATION HEADQUARTERS
Here on the Registration Information site you will find helpful information on registering for courses, logging into U-Online, error messages and contact information, as well as your program's registration dates.
Start by exploring the content below to learn the ins-and-outs of online registration.
- First Time Logging into U-Online
- Registration 101 Guides
- Error Messages
- Helpful Links
- Registration Dates and Policies
U-Online is UNE's Online Information System. It provides many tools for you to use, including online registration. If you have never logged into U-Online before or are now having difficulties, check out our guides.
U-Online can be a tricky place to navigate in the heat of registration. Check out your personal guides to online registration:
- Registration 101: This document guides you through registering online using the U-Online tools. Use the "buttons" to travel from topic to topic discovering only what you need to know. The document is helpful in that it lets you explore at your own pace. Please note that when navigating through the document, you should avoid using your browser's "Back" button as well as the pdf viewer's "Previous Page" button. If you do so, you will need to exit out of your browser and open the pdf again to start over.
- Undergraduate Registration 101 Check List: A no-nonsense, step-by-step check list to prepare you for online registration.
It can be really confusing when you are trying to register for classes and you get an error message. This Error Messages Guide will help you figure out what it all means.
Please note: Class, Prerequisite and Test Score, Co-requisite, Program, and Field of Study or Major/Minor restrictions can be overridden in special cases with the permission of the department chair who oversees the course in question. You will need a Registration Restriction Override Form, which you may pick up in Registration Services. This form should be used very rarely. An override will be up to the department chair's discretion, and permitted only if there is space in the classroom. You should also consult with your advisor when you believe this form may be necessary. For example, you may ask them, "How will it affect me to take a class for which I do not meet the prerequisites?"
- Preparing for Online Registration
- Guide to Online Registration
- Registration Contact Information
- Quick Guide to Online Registration (pdf)
- Course Offerings and Final Exam Schedules
- Final Grade Processing
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Catalog (Please note: you need to view the catalog year for when you declared your major. This may or may not be the year you entered UNE.)
Select your program from the list below to view registration dates for the upcoming registration periods.
*For any Graduate, Professional or Continuing Education program- please check the Registration Dates on the Academic Calendars to access your Registration dates.