In order to receive vital Registration and Enrollment Confirmation process requirements, you must set up your UNE accounts as soon as possible. If you have difficulty, please contact the ITS Help Desk.
The Registrar's Office will communicate all important information about registration and all other important student information via your UNE email account, which will give you directions to access your U-Online account (UNE's online portal). Below are helpful instructions on how to access your accounts at UNE.
To Access Your Nor’easter ID (Username) and/or Personal Reference Number (PRN):
- Visit U-Online.
- Select LOOK UP YOUR NOR’EASTER LOGIN (you will need your social security number and date of birth)
- Your UNE PRN and Noreaster Login ID will appear
- If you receive a message that says “No Record Found,” please contact the ITS Help Desk.
To Access U-Online for the First Time:
- Visit U-Online.
- Choose FIRST-TIME USERS under LOGIN HERE.
- If you have difficulty setting up your U-Online account, contact the ITS Help Desk.
To Activate your UNE Email (Office 365):
- Visit Office 365
- Login with your email address and temporary password.
- UNE email address is your Nor'easter ID followed by “@une.edu”
- Temporary passwords are either your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY) or the last 6-digits of your PRN number
- If you have difficulty logging in, contact the IT Help Desk.
- If you want to forward your UNE email to another account, do the following:
- Login to your Office 365 account, then:
- Select SETTINGS (gear symbol in top right corner) and choose OPTIONS
- Under SHORTCUTS TO OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO, select FORWARD YOUR EMAIL
- Under FORWARDING, enter the desired email address
ITS Help Desk
Visit the ITS portal login or call 1 (877) 518-4673, ext. 2200 from Biddeford Campus phones, or ext. 4400 from Portland Campus phones.