|FULL TIME TUITION||$35,380|
|GENERAL SERVICE FEE||$700|
|TOTAL DIRECT COSTS||$36,080|
Books and Supplies
The costs will vary depending on the courses you are taking. The Financial Aid Office uses $500 as a standard allowance for student budget purposes. Your actual expenses may vary.
Indirect costs are included in your financial aid budget. These are not direct charges from the university, but allowances that are given to cover expenses that you may incur while attending school. Indirect costs can only be considered for the months you are enrolled.
- $10,000 Room and Board
- $3,200 Transportation/Travel costs
- $2,000 Personal/Miscellaneous costs
The living expense allowances are based on the following amounts per month, for the months enrolled:
- Room and Board $1,350/month (rent, food, utilities)
- Transportation $400/month
- Personal/Misc. $250/month