In order to receive vital Student Financial Services communications and complete Financial Aid process requirements, you must set up your UNE accounts as soon as possible. If you have difficulty, please contact the ITS Help Desk.
Student Financial Services will communicate all important information about financial aid and your student account via your UNE email account, which will give you directions to access your U-Online account (UNE's online portal). Below are helpful instructions on how to access your accounts at UNE.
Before you can use U-Online for the first time, you will need to change your initial password. As a first-time user, you will be prompted to set up a new password and security question that will be used to reset your password.
- Go to https://okta.une.edu/. The “https://” is currently required.
- Enter your username. For all users, this is your Nor’Easter ID or your full UNE email. To find out your ID, please use the "Find Your Noreaster Login" link on the login page of U-online.
- Enter your password. For first-time users, this is the last 6 digits of your personal reference number (PRN). Your PRN is included on your acceptance letter.
- Click Sign In to create a new password. New passwords must follow the requirements listed on the login screen and be entered twice to ensure they have been typed correctly.
- Click Change Password to save the new password.
- On the next screen, select one of the predefined questions to be used to reset your password or create your own custom question (see last option in the list).
- Once you have chosen a security question and answer, click Create My Account to be brought to the Okta home page.
- The Okta Home Page provides a tile that allows you to link and login to U-Online.
- For troubleshooting and more information, visit www.une.edu/okta
ITS Help Desk
Visit the ITS portal login or call 1 (877) 518-4673, ext. 2200 from Biddeford Campus phones, or ext. 4400 from Portland Campus phones.