- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) In Educational Leadership
- Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health and Master of Public Health
- Master of Science/Graduate Certificate in Education Program
- Master of Social Work (Online)
- Master of Science in Applied Nutrition
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
For Science Prerequisites for Health Professions, go to the Course Listing page and click on the course of interest for cost and other information. Financial aid is not available for these courses, and they must be paid at the time of enrollment.
If you are planning to utilize Veteran's Education Benefits, please explore information and requirements.