|Tuition||$620 (per credit hour)|
|Technology Fee||$90 (per semester)|
|General Service Fee||$60 (per semester)|
- A textbook allowance of $350 per semester is included in the offered financial aid package.
- Full-time enrollment is based on taking six or more credits per semester. Students enrolled in less than three credits per semester are not eligible for federal aid.
- Students are awarded funding to cover direct costs (tuition and fees) and textbooks.
- For students who begin is Session A, awards are based on six credits per semester.
- For students who begin in Session B, first semester awards are based on three credits per semester. Awards for the following semesters will be based on six credits per semester (one course for each session).
- Go to www.une.edu/disbursement for dates loan funding will pay to your account. Refunds arrive 7-10 days after the disbursement date.
Finance Your Education
We are here to help you finance your online education so that you can earn a degree that's convenient, affordable, and still allows you to balance all of the other important aspects of your life. Several options exist to help you meet your educational costs. Student Financial Services has also created a step-by-step process for applying for aid.
If you are planning to utilize Veteran's Education Benefits, please explore our information and requirements.