The University of New England College of Pharmacy is educating pharmacists for your team! We invite you to meet them!
UNE's 8th Annual Pharmacy Career Fair provides an opportunity for you to connect with candidates who are prepared to be tomorrow's leaders. Whether seeking candidates for current positions or using this event as a preliminary recruitment tool for future vacancies, we're sure you'll find well educated and qualified candidates!
Date, Time & Location
Friday, October 18, 2019
9 a.m.–5 p.m.
University of New England
772 Stevens Avenue
- $150 Corporate (1 recruiter); $25 each additional representative
- $75 Non-Profit (1 recruiter); $25 each additional representative
- $0 Residency Program (1 recruiter); $25 each additional representative
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Fair table 6'
- Interview area
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Electrical and Wireless access
Overview of the Day
- 8-9 a.m.: Check-in/Set-up
- 9-11:30 a.m.: Career Fair and Residency Showcase Open
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m.: Individual Interview Sessions
- 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m.: Recruiter Lunch
- 12-5 p.m.: Individual Interview Sessions