The skills required in getting a job are vastly different than the skills required to do a job, particularly in health professions and pharmacy careers. PC Career Services is here to guide you through every step of your journey, no matter what your field, employment outlook or location. Whether you are looking for your first job or in a midlife career change, PC Career Services can help you.
Think About This
- Studies show up to 80% of job seekers find employment through some form of networking.
- The most asked interview question is “Tell me about yourself.”
- Hiring managers look at a resume an average of 15 to 30 seconds.
- Employers interview an average of four candidates before choosing one.
Let PC Career Services help you navigate your job search.
What We Can Offer You
- Resume and/or C.V. Building and Updating
- Job Search Strategy Planning and Assistance
- Contacts, Leads and Current Job Openings
- Personal Branding and Marketing Guidance
- Job Application Communications (Cover letters, portfolios)
- Job Interview Training and Critiques
- Basic Financial Planning
- Career Assessment and Options
- Contract and Salary Negotiation Tips and Techniques
Career Services is available for one-on-one consults, with student groups or for classroom presentations.
Connecting With Portland Campus Career Services is Easy
To book an appointment with Career Services simply email email@example.com with your availability and general questions, or call 207-221-4237. Walk in consults are subject to availability, between 9 a.m. and 4p.m. Monday through Friday.
On a clinical rotation or a distance learner? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-221-4237 to schedule a phone consult or receive assistance online.
PC Career Services is here to help you put your best foot forward. Contact us today.