The SASC works closely with programs in the College of Graduate and Professional Studies to identify and support the needs of UNE's online students. SASC online staff meet in-person by video-conference or by phone with you for individual and small group support and provide synchronous online workshops specifically relevant to online graduate students.
For help with
- Accessing and using online academic support
- Understanding statistics and using statistical software
- Study skills
- Time management and organization
- Using research to support your arguments
- Using the Blackboard platform
Henri Moser, Ed.D.
Online Learning Specialist
For help with academic writing skills, including:
- Getting started with a writing assignment
- Improving focus and organization of writing
- Paraphrasing and using source material ethically and effectively
- Identifying and correcting grammatical errors
- Improving your vocabulary
- Using AMA and APA style paper and citation formats
Lori Rand, M.Ed.
Online Writing Specialist