The SASC works closely with programs in the College of Graduate and Professional Studies to identify and support the needs of UNE's online students. SASC online staff meet in-person by video-conference or by phone with you for individual and small group support and provide synchronous online workshops specifically relevant to online graduate students.
Please visit our intranet site for our full array of virtual resources.
For help with
- Accessing and using online academic support
- Understanding statistics and using statistical software
- Study skills
- Time management and organization
- Using research to support your arguments
- Using the Blackboard platform
Henri Moser, Ed.D.
Online Learning Specialist
For help with academic writing skills, including:
- Getting started with a writing assignment
- Improving focus and organization of writing
- Paraphrasing and using source material ethically and effectively
- Identifying and correcting grammatical errors
- Improving your vocabulary
- Using AMA and APA style paper and citation formats
Lori Rand, M.Ed.
Online Writing Specialist