The SASC works closely with programs in the College of Graduate and Professional Studies to identify and support the needs of UNE's online students. SASC online professional staff meet with you in person by video conference or by phone for individual and small group support and provide synchronous online workshops specifically relevant to online graduate students.
Current students please visit our SharePoint site for our full array of virtual resources including those for Academic and Professional English. You must be logged in to your une.okta.com account for access.
For help with
- Accessing and using online academic support
- Understanding statistics and using statistical software
- Study skills
- Time management and organization
- Using research to support your arguments
- Using the Blackboard platform
Henri Moser, Ed.D.
Online Learning Specialist
- Academic writing skills, including
- Getting started with a writing assignment
- Improving focus and organization of writing
- Paraphrasing and using source material ethically and effectively
- Identifying and correcting grammatical errors
- Improving your vocabulary
- Using AMA and APA style paper and citation formats
Lori Rand, M.Ed.
Online Writing Specialist