Transfer Students

students on campus in the fall

As a transfer student, you have attended college before, but you may still have some things to learn that are specific to UNE and our programs, policies and procedures. To help make your transition a successful one, transfer students in the College of Arts and Sciences will be assigned a Professional Academic Advisor in the Academic Advising Center to serve as a resource throughout your first year here. You will have the opportunity to connect with your advisor prior to orientation so that you can discuss both your past and future courses and how they will fit into your new academic plan.