ID Cards

Your UNE Card is the official ID card needed for identification, security, and access to University services and restricted offices and buildings, including residence halls.


All students and UNE employees must possess a current, valid, UNE Card. While on campus, you should carry it with you at all times. 

Because the card permits access to residence halls and other secured areas, you should not leave your card unattended or permit anyone to hold your card at any time.

One Card, All Access

Your UNE ID is used for just about every service on campus, including:

  • Door and gate access
  • Meal plans and Flex Dollars
  • Access to on-campus fitness/recreation centers
  • Admission to Home Athletic Games (not including NCAA games)
  • Library Card
  • Local and national discounts
  • Recreation and fitness equipment rentals
  • Small boat loans
  • Discounted box office tickets

Students Only

  • Mail Room claims
  • Printing kiosks

Faculty and Professional Staff Only

  • Bookstore discount

Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Cards

If your ID is lost or misplaced immediately call (207) 602-2298 and request a freeze on your card.

Replacements are available at the Safety and Security offices on both campuses 24/7. Some fees may apply.