Ad Hoc Room Reservation
Ad Hoc Room Reservation is for UNE faculty, professional staff, and students for events above and beyond standard course offerings and final exams during the summer, fall, and spring semesters.
The following partitioned rooms no longer allow booking as one room. In order to reserve both rooms for your event, you must submit them as separate instances within the same request.
- Harold Alfond Forum 230 and 231
- Harold Alfond Forum 283A and 283B
- Pharmacy 024 and 028
Request a Room
Requests can be completed by filling out the Ad Astra Room Request form (preferred browsers are Firefox and Chrome).
Per each corresponding semester, we book through:
|Semester||Biddeford Campus||Portland Campus|
|Summer||(on or about) August 25||
(on or about) August 15
|Fall||(on or about) January 10||(on or about) January 1|
|Spring||(on or about) May 15||(on or about) May 15|
Note: Dates are based on Academic Calendars and are subject to change.
Room Release Dates for each upcoming semester:
|Semester||Non Academic Space||Academic Space|
|Summer||no longer held, can be booked out 365 days||(on or about) May 1|
|Fall||no longer held, can be booked out 365 days||(on or about) July 1|
|Spring||no longer held, can be booked out 365 days||(on or about) December 1|
Note: Policy followed for Rooms that are Reserved by Registrar’s Office only. We reserve the right to relocate your event based on Academic Needs.
- Please include 1 hour of set up and 1 hour of break down time per request, if it is needed, for a ‘basic’ set up. (Including: IT Technology set up, Facilities set up and/or Sodexo food deliveries)
- If you move furniture, please return it to its original position. DO NOT unplug any equipment in any room. It is imperative that all electronic equipment is left plugged in by all users. The rooms must be suitable for another group’s use when you leave.
- We book events for UNE personnel, staff, instructors, and students for UNE related events. All requests must be completed with a UNE email address listed on the form. Non-UNE persons can contact Conference Services for assistance.
- Please retain your ‘Event Summary’ emails in case you need to refer to them later. In the event of changes and/or cancelations, please reply to the ‘Event Summary’ email- for that particular event(s).
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Note: Any/All dates, terms and policies are subject to change.