Conversations with COM Students
Join UNE COM this fall for Conversations with COM Students. Connect virtually with students in their first, second, third, and fourth years of medical school. Hear their experiences and perspectives on the transition and progression from one year to the next.
|Conversations with Fourth Year Student||November 15, 2021||6:30–7:30 p.m. (EST)||Register for Conversations with Fourth Year Students|
|Conversations with First Year Students||December 15, 2021||6:30 –7:30 p.m. (EST)||Conversations with First Year Students|
Virtual Recruitment "Travel"
UNE COM will be virtually “traveling” to universities and colleges throughout the U.S. If you’re a current student at one of the below schools, please bookmark the date and join us live. We will also be participating in national and regional virtual conferences.
If you’re a current member of a Pre-SOMA, Pre-Med, or Pre-Health club, we’d love to virtually connect with you. Email the COM recruitment team to schedule a virtual visit with our current students.
|Wednesday, October 20, 2021||Boston College Virtual Healthcare Graduate School Fair|
|Monday, October 25, 2021||Bucknell University Fall 2021 Health Professions School Virtual Fair|
|Thursday, November 11, 2021||University of Rochester|
|Wednesday, December 8, 2021||AACOM Choose D.O. Virtual Fair|
Our Biddeford Campus is open for in-person campus visits. Prospective students and applicants can join us on our beautiful seaside campus to tour COM academic facilities like the OMM lab, lecture halls, and case-based learning rooms. Take a walk around campus to see dining and study areas, athletic facilities, and the COM student lounge. Email the UNE COM Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit.
Visit dates and times are based on the availability of current students and professional staff. Walk-in visitors may not be afforded an opportunity to meet with professional staff and/or be provided a tour, so it is recommended to schedule your visit. Weekend visits are not offered.
We are committed to the safety of our visitors, students, faculty, and professional staff. As a guest, you have an important role to play in safeguarding the health of our community. Refer to UNE's COVID-19 Policy prior to your visit.
- We strongly encourage all visitors to be fully vaccinated.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all visitors are required to wear a mask indoors.
- June 4, 2021: Student Life at UNE COM: Chat with Rising Second Years
- June 18, 2021: COM Student, Faculty, and Alumni panel: LGBTQ Medicine
- July 9, 2021: Research Opportunities at UNE COM
- July 28, 2021: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at UNE COM
- August 16, 2021: Student and Faculty Panel: Support at UNE COM
- August 17, 2021: Tips for Virtually Interviewing in the 2021–2022 Cycle
- September 9, 2021: COM Student, Faculty, and Alumni panel: Addiction Medicine and Pain Management
- September 20, 2021: Conversations with COM Students: Second Year Students Panel
- October 6, 2021: Conversations with COM Students: Third Year Students Panel
COM Office of Recruitment, Student, and Alumni Services
11 Hills Beach Road
Biddeford, Maine 04005
Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (207) 602-2212 or email email@example.com.