- Application for Initial and De Novo IACUC Review
- Supplemental Form A: Study Team Training and Qualification Summary
- Supplemental Form B: Principal Investigator Certification
- Supplemental Form C: Animal Surgical Procedures
- Supplemental Form D: Use of Biological Materials, Chemicals, Drugs, Hazardous Agents, or Other Substances in Animal Studies
- IACUC Amendment Form
- IACUC Personnel Only Amendment Form
- IACUC Progress Report
- IACUC Study Completion Form
- IACUC Unexpected/Adverse Event Reporting Form
- Supplier Fish Procurement Form
- Wild Fish Procurement Form
- Guidance for Completing the Application for Initial and De Novo IACUC Review
- AVMA Guidelines on Euthanasia (PDF)
- Guide for Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (PDF)
- Recognition and Alleviation of Distress in Laboratory Animals (PDF)
- UNE IACUC Policy (PDF)
- PHS Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (PDF)
- Animal Welfare Act (CFR9, 1-3)
- National Institutes of Health OLAW
- Federal IACUC Guidebook (PDF)
The IACUC convenes regularly on a quarterly basis in January, April, July, and October. The committee also schedules additional convened meetings on an as-needed basis.
If you are submitting a protocol to be reviewed at a convened IACUC meeting, the complete submission must be received at least 14 days prior to the scheduled meeting date. Submissions arriving after the submission deadlines above will be reviewed at the next scheduled meeting.
Please contact the IACUC Administrator for specific meeting dates.