- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM)
The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine, founded in 1898, exists to lend support and assistance to the nation's osteopathic medical schools.
- AACOM Application Process (AACOMAS)
The American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) offers prospective students a convenient, centralized application service on-line for accredited osteopathic medical schools. Through AACOM's Application Service (AACOMAS), students can file one electronic application, then AACOMAS verifies and distributes the information to each of the colleges designated by the applicant.
- American Osteopathic Association
A valuable resource for prospective students and the general public who want to know more about osteopathic medicine.
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
The NBOME is a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the public and state licensing agencies by administering examination testing the medical knowledge of those who seek to serve the public as osteopathic physicians.
- Osteopathic Pre-Med Source - The Student Doctor Network (SDN)
The Premedical Source is designed for pre-medical students interested in osteopathic medicine.
- Student Osteopathic Medical Association (SOMA)
SOMA is your Student Osteopathic Network.
- Maine Medical Association
The Maine Medical Association supports Maine physicians, advance the quality of medicine in Maine, and promote the health of all Maine citizens.
- Maine Osteopathic Association
The Maine Osteopathic Association is a member supported organization of osteopathic professionals.
- Osteopathic Associations in other New England states
- State Osteopathic Medical Associations
- Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA)
- International Osteopathic Medicine Links