At the Campus Center, we make it easy for you to get your body moving and stay healthy. The Campus Center is home to a gym, fitness center, six-lane pool, group exercise room, locker rooms, and saunas as well as the campus bookstore and the box office.
The fitness center offers cardio machines, free weights, powerlifting equipment, and functional equipment. Personal trainers are also available to conduct assessments and create personalized fitness plans.
The Campus Center is also home to the Outdoor Recreation program with opportunities to go hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, rock climbing, snowshoeing, and more. However you like to move, you can find what you're looking for in the Campus Center.
Hours and information
Due to COVID-19 only UNE students may use the Campus Center. UNE faculty and professional staff and members of the public are not permitted at this time.
Students who want to use the fitness center, pool, or gymnasium must make a reservation through UNE's IMLeagues.
When visiting the Campus Center please follow these guidelines
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled reservation
- Always have your UNE ID
- Check-in and participate in our symptom and temperature screening
- Bring a towel or mat if needed to exercise on the floor
- Respect the 50-minute time limit of your online reservation
- Maintain a physical distance of six feet from others, and increase to 14 feet when exercising
- Wear your mask at all times, even when exercising
- Stay in your assigned area or on your piece of equipment
- Sanitize equipment before and after use
- Follow all signage and floor markings
Failure to comply with COVID-19 guidelines and/or repeated no-show of reservations may result in loss of facility access.
- Showers and locker rooms will not be available. Please come dressed to exercise or swim.
- Drinking from the water fountain is prohibited. Bring a fillable water bottle.
- Fitness equipment and stations are placed 14 feet apart, and we will have reduced capacity.
- The Hang has a capacity of nine and the CXL has a capacity of seven. Please do not move furniture in these spaced, and adhere to capacity limits.
- The track will remain closed at this time.
Times available seven days a week.
|6:40–7:30 a.m.||1:20–2:10 p.m.|
|8–8:50 a.m.||3–3:50 p.m.|
|9:20–10:10 a.m.||4:20–5:10 p.m.|
|10:40–11:30 a.m.||5:40–6:30 p.m.|
|12–12:50 p.m.||7–7:50 p.m.|
Campus Center Lobby Information Center (207) 602-2546
Aquatics (207) 602-2551
Book Store (Follett) (207) 282-3025
Recreational Sports (207) 602-2831
Office of Student Engagement (207) 602-2447
The University community may check out some recreational equipment for free from the Campus Center welcome desk. Items available include basketballs, pickleball, and air hockey paddle/puck. A UNE ID is required to check equipment out.
Outdoor recreation equipment rentals
We also have outdoor recreation equipment available for rental Thursday through Sunday of each week. All equipment must be returned by noon on Monday.
To inquire about the availability of equipment, email the Equipment Room at email@example.com.
Available rental equipment
- Hiking boots
- Hiking poles
- Burner stoves
- Baking/frying pans
- Bike helmets
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski poles
- Cross-country ski boots
- Hiking boots
- Hiking Poles
The Box Office offers discounted tickets for a variety of events such as movies, go-karting, bowling, concerts, guitar lessons, and more. DVD rentals are also available to all students with a University ID.
For information about current ticket offerings or to request a DVD rental email the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org.