First-year residence halls
First-year residents live in Avila, Assisi, Padua, Featherman, Frederick, and Siena Halls. First-year halls are arranged in corridors with community bath facilities and opportunities for single-sex and co-ed floors. Bedrooms are double or triple occupancy. Featherman, a track-style building, has rooms around the perimeter and common space in the center.
- Phone jacks, ethernet port, and cable TV service in each student room
- Extra-long twin beds
- Flexible board plan
- Laundry room in each hall
- Wireless internet
- Lounge with study area, cable TV, DVD player (in some lounges) and vending machines
- Common area kitchen with sink, stove, and microwave
- Courtesy phone on each floor for on-campus and emergency use
- A call box at an entrance of each hall
- Mail facilities in Avila Hall serving all first-year halls, excluding Frederick Hall (located in East Hall)
- A Resident Advisor in each building
UPPERCLASS RESIDENCE HALLS
Upperclass students live in Champlain, East, West, and Sokokis Halls. These halls consist of semi-private suites. Champlain Hall offers suites of double-occupancy rooms with extra-long twin beds for four or six people. East and West Halls’ suites each contain four single occupancy rooms with full-sized beds. Champlain, East, and West Halls share a mail facility, and Sokokis contains its own.
Sokokis, our newest hall, offers two suite styles, each with extra-long twin beds, four single rooms or one double and two single rooms.
Suite building features
- Phone, ethernet and cable jacks in each bedroom and living room
- Kitchenette with full-sized refrigerator, cabinets, microwave, and sink
- Community kitchen
- Community lounge with comfortable furniture, cable TV and DVD player
- Study lounge on each floor
- Courtesy phone on each floor
- Laundry rooms
- Wireless internet
- Callbox at the entrance of each hall
- Resident Advisor in each building
Microfridge Rental Program
Rent a room-size refrigerator/freezer and microwave unit for the academic year. Learn more about the MicroFridge rental program.