The Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA), on the Portland Campus of the University of New England, is a student-run governance organization serving graduate and professional students and student organizations in the Westbrook College of Health Professions, the College of Pharmacy, and the College of Dental Medicine.
GAPSA serves three primary purposes:
- To promote and foster professional development and collaboration between the various student and academic organizations (as an extension of the Center for Excellence in Collaborative Education).
- To advocate and communicate on issues of importance to graduate and professional students.
- To provide programming to meet the needs of graduate and professional students.
UNE's Graduate and Professional Student Association is a member of the National Association of Graduate-Professional Students (NAGPS).
For more information and helpful resources, visit NAGPS website.
Submissions for the 2019–2020 GAPSA Student Scholarship Award Application are closed.
Student Organization Registration
GAPSA Committee Positions
Grant Funding Applications
Program Registration Form
- Complete this Registration Form for all student organization events/fundraisers/activities beyond regular organization meetings.
- After submission, an Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs professional staff member will respond.