Q: How do I register?
A: Fill out the Student Travel Registration and Waiver

Q: When do I need to register?
A: You must register at least 30 days in advance for travel requiring accommodations, airfare, and/or event registration fees. Fifteen-day advance registration is required for all other travel activities.

Q: Can a trip be approved even if it is after the recommended deadline?
A: Yes, but it is at the sole discretion of the approving staff member based on the type of trip. You may also not be able to obtain sponsored funding for the trip.

Q: Does a personal vehicle count as an approved means of transportation?
A: Yes, however you must fill out a Personal Vehicle Usage Form and turn it into the office through which your trip is being registered.

Q: How do I know if my trip needs proof of insurance from the site I will be visiting?
A: This is a question to ask the staff member you are working with to register the trip. They will advise you if proof of insurance is needed and assist you in obtaining that proof.

Q: When will I need a pre-trip meeting and what does it entail?
A: A pre-trip meeting may be required at the discretion of the approving staff member if you are traveling in Tier II or Tier III.

Q: I have a work study job off campus, do I need to register and what paperwork do I need to fill out?
A: No you do not need to register and there is no paperwork to fill out.

This website uses cookies to understand how you use the website and to improve your experience. By continuing to use the website, you accept the University of New England’s use of cookies and similar technologies. To learn more about our use of cookies and how to manage your browser cookie settings, please review our Privacy Notice.