Hotlines, Local and Statewide Resources
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 800-737-6237
- Al-Anon: 800-498-1844
- Narcotics Anonymous: 800-974-0062
- Poison Control Center: 800-222-1222
- Maine Tobacco Helpline: 800-207-1230
- Maine AIDS Hotline: 800-851-2437
- Crisis Response Services: 888-568-1112
- The Trevor Project, supporting the LGBTQ community: 866-488-7386 or text "Trevor" to 202-304-1200
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255) or Text "START" to 741-741
- Child Abuse Hotline: 800-452-1999
- Elder Abuse Hotline: 800-624-8404
- Sexual Assault Crisis and Support Line: 800-871-774 or TTY 888-458-5599
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 866-834-4357
- Domestic Violence Shelter: 207-324-1802 (Sanford)
- The Center for Grieving Children: 207-775-5216
For your convenience, we’ve assembled links that may provide you with some insight and self reflection:
- Ulifeline: This website provides an anonymous, yet supportive link to mental health information. You can download information and ask questions via the Internet.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Maine 2-1-1 Directory
- Student Guide to Surviving Stress and Anxiety in College & Beyond
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment at our Biddeford location, please call (207) 602-2549 or toll-free at (866) 743-2230.
To schedule an appointment at our Portland location, please call (207) 221-4550 or toll-free at (866) 798-9021.
From campus dial ext. 366 or call (207) 283-0176.
An off-campus resource, available 24 hours/day at (888) 568-1112.