UNE-Funded Trips

If you wish to qualify for a University-funded academic or club trip, follow these steps:

  1. Complete the online Student Travel Registration and Waiver Form.
  2. Complete a Medical Information Form (PDF)* (only if you will be participating in a high-risk wilderness activity).
  3. Prior to your departure, confirm that you have received the Student Trip Leader or University Representative contact information to be used in an emergency. 

*If you have previously completed a Medical Information Form it will be on file for one academic year in the Office of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs. You do not need to complete a new form for each activity. You are welcome to verify and/or make modifications at the Graduate and Professional Student Affairs office.


Graduate and Professional Student Affairs

We are located on the Portland Campus in Proctor Hall room 02. Our office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. and we can be reached by phone at (207) 221-4267 or email at pcstudentlife@une.edu.

This website uses cookies to understand how you use the website and to improve your experience. By continuing to use the website, you accept the University of New England’s use of cookies and similar technologies. To learn more about our use of cookies and how to manage your browser cookie settings, please review our Privacy Notice.