About your Vision Benefits
UNE offers vision coverage to our full- and half-time faculty and professional staff. The primary insurance benefit is offered through your health care election. Health and vision benefits are directly linked so that the level of vision coverage is based on the health plan you elect. Additionally, Northeast Delta Dental offers a discount program to those who participate in the dental plan.
Vision benefits are included as part of your health plan when you elect our health coverage.
- Full- or half-time faculty or professional staff (self)
- Spouse or Domestic Partner
- Dependent Children (and those of a Domestic Partner) until the end of the month they turn 26 years of age
- Participation in vision coverage is tied your health coverage election may begin the first of the month after your hire or qualifying event. If your hire or event occurs on the first of the month, then benefits begin on the date of hire or qualifying event.
- Please review the Summary Plan Descriptions for more eligibility details and consult with Human Resources for specific situations.
Find Vision Providers
Create an online account with Harvard Pilgrim to access information about your medical and vision health plan.
Delta Dental EyeMED
Individuals electing Delta Dental coverage have access to a vision discount program. View the Delta Dental discount description (PDF).