The Title IX coordinator, Title IX investigator and prevention specialist, and deputy coordinators are responsible for overseeing and coordinating the University’s response to reports of sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, stalking, and partner and domestic violence and receive specific training in order to respond to inquiries, incidents, and concerns.
Reports and inquiries can be made directly to the Title IX coordinator. All non-confidential reports will be reported to this position. If you feel you have been subjected to sexual misconduct or discrimination, you should seek assistance as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding Title IX, sexual misconduct, or the information on this site, please contact any of these offices for more information:
Title IX coordinator
- Angela Shambarger, Title IX coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (207) 221-4554
Deputy Title IX coordinators
- Jennifer DeBurro, dean of students and assistant provost for Student Affairs, email@example.com, (207) 602-2372
- Ed Doyle, senior associate director for Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, (207) 221-4307
- Janna Merritt, assistant director for Human Resources, email@example.com, (207) 602-2281
- Ray Handy, associate dean of Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (207) 221-4213
- Heather Davis, director of Athletics, email@example.com, (207) 602-2629.
The Student Conduct Office, Student Affairs
- Shane Long, director of Student Conduct and Title IX investigator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (207) 602-2105
In order to serve as an effective resource, our Title IX coordinators, investigators, and decision-makers utilize training from the Student Conduct Institute.
Training in progress
SUNY Student Conduct Institute's Title IX Investigator Training: Live at a Distance
SUNY Student Conduct Institute's Basic Compliance Training: Live at a Distance (beginning September 15, 2020)