EAP Support

The birth of a child, the care of a family member, or an injury of any kind can result in life changes. You may need help finding a daycare provider, changing a will, or adjusting your finances. EAP support is here for you to provide a variety of information, resources, and services to make the many transitions of life a little easier.

Learn more about EAP Support >


Sitting at a desk for extended periods of time can cause stress on the body. Our ergonomic workstation information (PDF) and workstation exercises (PDF) brochures can help you have a more comfortable day.

If you would like to request an ergonomic evaluation have your supervisor email Cat Martins.

Guidance for Workplace Injuries

We all strive for the perfect safety record, but accidents do happen. This information will help you find the resources you need and make UNE a safer place.

Illnesses and Injuries

Family Medical Leave Guidance

From time to time, illnesses and injuries to yourself or a family member occur that keep you away from work for extended periods of time. Or, maybe there is a new addition to your family. Family Medical Leave addresses many of the issues around these types of situations. The information below will help you understand continuous and intermittent leave situations, as well as the various circumstances, rights, and responsibilities of Family Medical Leave.

Disability (non-FMLA) Guidance

There is often overlap between family medical leave and personal disability situations, but not all individuals or circumstances qualify under Family Medical Leave regulations. UNE offers additional policies covering individuals for their own non-work related disabling conditions. You should reference the Personnel Handbook (PDF) for full details. Learn more about the disability process (PDF)

People Admin Self-Service Forms

Benefits-eligible faculty and professional staff can access and submit the forms listed below through the People Admin employee records self-service feature.

  • Qualifying Event Benefits Election Form
  • Blue Scholar Program
  • CIC Tuition Exchange Request Form
  • Tuition Exchange Program Request Form
  • Tuition Grant in Aid Request Form
  • Employee Information Form
  • Federal W-4 2021
  • Maine W-4 Form
  • Hep B Vaccine Program
  • UNE Exit Questionnaire

Reference the instructions for accessing People Admin employee records self-service (PDF) for more details.


Privacy Rooms

UNE offers flexible accommodations to our nursing mothers. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 602-2394 or 221-4339.

This website uses cookies to understand how you use the website and to improve your experience. By continuing to use the website, you accept the University of New England’s use of cookies and similar technologies. To learn more about our use of cookies and how to manage your browser cookie settings, please review our Privacy Notice.